CALL THE OFFICE TO REPORT A CLAIM
Business Hours: Monday through Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Friday 7:30 a.m. to noon.
- Toll Free: 888-305-9923 After Hours: 715-292-4838
After business hours call your agent
- See “FIND AN AGENT” page for your agent's number
WHAT “YOUR” POLICY STATES
A) In case of a loss, an “insured” must:
- give “us” or “our” agent as soon as reasonably possible, notice (“we may request written notice);
- give notice to the police when the act that causes the loss is a crime; and
- give notice to the “credit card” company if the loss involves a “credit card”.
B) The notice to “us” must state:
- the name of the “insured”, the policy number and the time, place, and the details of the loss; and
- the names and addresses of all known potential claimants and witnesses.
“You” must cooperate with “us” in performing all acts required by this policy, including but not limited to, investigating the claim, settling the claim, and giving a recorded or written statement if “we” request.
”You” must not make payments, pay or offer rewards, or assume obligations or other costs, except at “your” own cost. This does not apply to costs that are allowed by this policy.
An “insured” must take all reasonable steps to protect covered property at and after an insured loss to avoid further loss. “We” will pay the reasonable costs incurred by “you” for necessary repairs or emergency measures performed solely to protect covered property from further damage by a peril insured against if a peril insured against has already caused a loss to covered property. An “insured” must keep an accurate record of such costs. However, “we” will not pay for such repairs or emergency measures performed on property which has not been damaged by a peril insured against. This does not increase “our” limit.
Northern Finnish Mutual Insurance
41396 State Hwy 13
Marengo, WI. 54855
Toll Free: +1-888-305-9923